Just Be Yoga is a new brand with a lot of history! Our sequence and style is based on years of practicing and teaching various yoga styles including Bikram and Vinyasa. Our sequence and style of teaching reinforces our primary objective as teachers: helping others to realize the powerful wellness benefits of yoga including a stronger, toned and more flexible body and an improved state of mind encouraging relaxation, self-acceptance and awareness.
We encourage all students – newcomers and experienced students alike – to begin and maintain a consistent practice regardless of the style preferred. You’ll benefit from class by your effort regardless of how far or deep you get. As long as you are feeling it and you are breathing calmly, you’re practicing correctly.
We understand the healing aspect of heat. In a yoga class you practice poses that require stretching and compression of the joints, muscles, ligaments and other supporting structures of the body. Your body naturally protects itself from physical exertion by generating heat from the inside muscles outwards. We start with the heat up front, providing that extra protection from the very first poses. Another added benefit is that your body burns fat more effectively. It’s not uncommon for our students practicing regularly to lose inches of shape in a relatively short time”.
We look forward to meeting you!
1. Favorite yoga pose - it changes over time but right now it’s the triangle postures - extended and revolved. 2. What do you like about teaching yoga? I like so many things about teaching - meeting new students, helping people evolve in their practice, the energy in a great yoga class. 3. What does yoga mean to you in 1 word? Connection 4. What do you love about Just Be Yoga? I love our team. I love our space - it’s big and bright. I love our students and am grateful that they choose Just Be as their yoga home.
My Favorite Yoga Pose is Eagle. It represents strength, flexibility and endurance I Like Teaching Yoga because it is SO rewarding. To see a someone transform and grow mentally, physically maybe even spiritually, is such a gift. Yoga means to mean in one word: Peace What I LOVE about Just Be Yoga is our Just Be Community. We have the most amazing and dedicated students and teachers. It is such a warm friendly atmosphere that you just feel happy and safe when you walk into the Studio.
1. Favorite yoga pose? It changes all the time. I spend some time in a love affair with each one. 2. What do you like about teaching yoga? I love watching people leave feeling better than when they came in. 3. What does yoga mean to you in 1 word? Truth 4. What do you love about Just Be Yoga? The passion of the ownership, the beautiful airy space, my enthusiastic colleagues and the devoted and disciplined students. It’s a teaching dream job.
1. Favorite Yoga Pose: Camel Pose Because it takes courage and leaves me open and vulnerable 2. What Do I like about teaching yoga: It’s softened my edges and I feel the most present version of myself when I’m teaching. It’s an act of service that gives so much back. 3. Yoga to me in 1 word: Freedom 4. What I love about Just Be Yoga Studio: Just Be Yoga is JUST the most beautiful space, with the most loving heart-centered students and teachers. It’s a place where you can be in your complete truth & feel loved for it.
Owner / Teacher
1. Favorite yoga pose?
The pose that has had the most impact on my life would have to be HALF MOON.. my answer is long so ask me why in person.
2. What do you like about teaching yoga?
Connecting with students is what gives me that same feeling I have after taking a class. JOY
3. What does yoga mean to you in one word?
4. What do you love about Just Be Yoga?
I wake up everyday being grateful for the students and the teachers. Every time the door opens I smile and am grateful for all the love and support from our community.
1. Fave yoga pose
2. What I like about teaching yoga
3. What does yoga mean in one word
4. What do I love about JBY?
1. Favorite yoga pose Standing Bow Pulling Pose (high five). Always with a high five! 2. What do you like about teaching yoga I just have fun. I have fun from child’s pose to savasana and everything in the middle. Nobody has more fun than me! 3. What does yoga mean to you in 1 word I’ve never answered a question with 1 word in my entire life. Not gonna start now. 4. What do you love about Just Be Yoga The yoga, the music, the teachers, the students… We have something special and I am lucky to be a part of it.
Murphy is our studio Greeter. Murphy is an avid lover of all yogis and yoginis. He loves lots of pets and even sweaty hugs. He excels at down dog and puppy pose. Murphy’s advice for humans - “always try to be the person your dog thinks you are”
1. Favorite yoga pose: Shavasana 2. What do you like about teaching yoga? Helping others find their peace 3. What does yoga mean to you in 1 word? Mindfulness 4. What do you love about Just Be Yoga? The community and love
1) Favorite yoga pose is Happy Baby 2) I like to teach yoga because I am able to share what it has done for me with others. Yoga has taught me inner peace, self acceptance, and keeps my body fit to just name a few of so many positive impacts it has and continues to make in my life. 3) Yoga is my sanctuary 4) I love the studio initially for the space itself. Studio A ( the big room) is unlike any other! Studio B is so magical it is where my teacher training was held but, most importantly because of all the wonderful friendships it has brought me.
1. My favorite yoga pose is
‘Dancer’. Dancer Pose represents strength, beauty and balance and allows me to feel a sense of freedom.
2. What do I like most about teaching yoga?
(where do I begin) — For me, I teach to help others feel what I feel from practicing yoga; I teach to help others feel peaceful and happy. 3. In one word yoga means
Love. “What is done in love is done well.”
4. What does Just Be Yoga mean to me?
Just Be Yoga is all about connection. Yoga allows us to connect to ourselves so that we can connect to each other. The studio brings hearts together.